Privacy Policy for http://design-interiorgreat.blogspot.com/

If you require any more information or have any questions about our privacy policy, please feel free to contact us by email at dengkolpeyok@gmail.com.

At http://design-interiorgreat.blogspot.com/, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us. This privacy policy document outlines the types of personal information is received and collected by http://design-interiorgreat.blogspot.com/ and how it is used.

Log Files
Like many other Web sites, http://design-interiorgreat.blogspot.com/ makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user�s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.

Cookies and Web Beacons
http://design-interiorgreat.blogspot.com/ does use cookies to store information about visitors preferences, record user-specific information on which pages the user access or visit, customize Web page content based on visitors browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser.

DoubleClick DART Cookie

.:: Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on http://design-interiorgreat.blogspot.com/.
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to http://design-interiorgreat.blogspot.com/ and other sites on the Internet.
.:: Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy at the following URL - http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html

Some of our advertising partners may use cookies and web beacons on our site. Our advertising partners include .......
Google Adsense
Commission Junction
Widget Bucks
Adbrite
Clickbank
Azoogle
Chitika
Linkshare
Amazon
Kontera

These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to the advertisements and links that appear on http://design-interiorgreat.blogspot.com/ send directly to your browsers. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. Other technologies ( such as cookies, JavaScript, or Web Beacons ) may also be used by the third-party ad networks to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and / or to personalize the advertising content that you see.

http://design-interiorgreat.blogspot.com/ has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.

You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices. http://design-interiorgreat.blogspot.com/'s privacy policy does not apply to, and we cannot control the activities of, such other advertisers or web sites.

If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.

DIY nightmare

Let's just start by saying that I am anything but a DIYer. I have such admiration for all of you who can tackle a project and in the process make it look so easy! Since I have become a part of the blogging world I have seen all sorts of great ideas. For example, check out Censational Girl, she is amazing and has inspired me to do a little DIY myself. I started with a very old tray that was given to me from my husband's Nana. It has been in the family for years and I haven't done anything with it since we got it a couple of years ago. It is wicker with a glass top and fabric underneath. Looks pretty straightforward to me. Just spray the wicker in a high gloss white, change the fabric to a piece of left over wallpaper and clean the glass. Sounds easy enough, right?


So off to Rona I went to pick up a can of high gloss spray paint. I found the one I wanted to use and came home to disassemble the tray. I set everything up in the backyard and had it all ready to start spraying the wicker. But when I tried to remove the glass it wouldn't come out that easily. I tried from every angle and it just wouldn't pop out. I realized that I had to involve my husband which I really try to avoid because as we all know once the husbands are involved (or at least my husband) they have many opinions about every aspect of the once simple project! He managed to get the glass out with minimal swearing under his breath and I was back on track.

Okay, back to spray painting. Feeling happy now that the glass was out in one piece I started to spray the wicker. As I was spraying I noticed that it wasn’t really turning the high gloss white that I was expecting. I looked at the can and realized that I had bought the CLEAR protective spray!! Back in the car I go all the way to Rona to buy the white spray paint. As I am driving home I am thinking to myself that maybe I`m not cut out for this DIY stuff and that I am much better at shopping and decorating.

Okay, back to spray painting (again). I managed to spray the tray with minimal drama and let it sit to dry. Things were looking up! While it was drying I laid out the wallpaper and cut out the oval shape I needed to fit the tray. I cleaned the piece of glass and was ready to assemble the tray. My one problem was that I couldn’t fit the glass back into the tray. I guess I thought it would be easier putting the glass back in than it was taking it out. I began to get frustrated with the whole thing and had to leave to pick up my child from something so I asked my husband if he could put the glass back in the tray while I was out. He fiddled with it a little and said that he didn’t think the glass was going to go back in. I said that of course it will, if it can come out then it can be put back in! To make an already long story short I came home to chunks of broken glass sitting on my tray and the wallpaper all scratched up underneath the glass. The only solution at this point was to drive over to my friendly glass place (White Rock Glass - love them) and have a new piece of glass cut for my tray. About $40.00 later my tray was finished. I came to the conclusion that I am not a DIYer but maybe with lots of practice (and I mean lots and lots of practice) I will get better over time ;)


BEFORE








AFTER

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive